Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chic Yoga Clothes

Have you noticed there are some really chic women running around all day in their workout clothes, they look amazing, not the least bit sweaty, not a hair out of place and they don't even look as if their sore muscles are screaming. Actually, I don't think they exercise, I think they just enjoy wearing these lovely outfits. Well I do yoga, I adore it, I'm not wonderful at it but I just keep going and slowly I'm getting better and better. However there's no reason why I can't look fabulous while I'm getting better and better even if my sore muscles are screaming. So I thought I'd pull together a wish list of lovely, gorgeous workout outfits. I hope you enjoy them or even better go to the gym or the yoga studio in them, or at the very least run around all day and looking amazing in them.

I'm absolutely buying this - it's just TOOOOOOO cold not too! Find it here



Actually, this could work too...  the pants aren't bad either...

What a lovely tank, I really like the strappy look...
Just Breathe Tank

How do you like these gorgeous pants, they're so much fun - I wish I looked like that when I do yoga...
Movement Capri Legging

Ohhhh,,back to freezing cold New York, socks are a must...
Feet First Yoga Sock

If the sun were shining and it was above 50 degrees I would be wearing these on my way to yoga class....

The World is My PliƩ Ground Flat in Black


or even these, how cute...
Pop of Pep Flat
Ok, if you're serious about getting into yoga, what's the first and most important thing you need to think about - the mat! this one is supposed to be the very best. To be honest I'm still using the one at the studio, but when I do commit to buying one, this is it...


The Mat

Don't forget the essential oil towelettes wonderful after a really tough class, or to be honest lovely just to have in your handbag...
Yoga Towelettes

You may be a seasoned yogi, you may be a beginner, you may be running to the gym from dropping your kids at school but at least we can all look absolutely fabulous in the process!

2 comments:

  1. These beautiful clothes might just tempt me back into the yoga studio! I like the socks best- so practical! All my workout energy has gone into running lately, and I could really do with some yoga stretches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started yoga and this has all been very helpful, I have yet to get a mat as I've been using the one at the venue. I like the socks too.

    ReplyDelete

Join the fun - I'd love to hear from you :)