Sunday, February 8, 2015

Vegan Handbags



Do you have a passion for handbags? I find my handbag becomes a good friend, you know, one that you can rely on. It's with me all the time and holds some pretty important belongings - my lipstick for one. The point is I have to love my bag, it has to work perfectly for my life, it can't be too heavy, it can't be too big, too small etc etc. Then there's the question of what it's made out of. Leather just doesn't work for me anymore. There's no need to kill a cow for a killer bag. I thought some of you might be interested at taking a look at some really super vegan bags so I've curated a lovely collection for you to browse. Of course we have to start with mine! I purchased it at  Reveal  a wonderful company which produces many fabulous eco friendly and recycled products. Here's a close up, it's made of recycled water bottles - wow!


If my bag didn't do it for you how about one of the following?
a multi color fun shoulder bag...
Danielle Nicole Jenna Faux-Leather Crossbody Bag, Multicolor Print

This  I adore!
How about a gorgeous overnight bag - don't you love the color?


This is quite a statement...


I don't know about you but I can't survive without a great tote bag....

MONARCH


And a clutch is essential so here's something else I adore...
SCARLET Pink
Beyond gorgeous - perfect for Spring!!!
COTTONTAIL

Of course we don't have to get all fancy, my standby is the good old Lands End tote, it's totally dependable and looking quite groovy!
It's amazing what's available in the vegan handbag line these days. I used to automatically think my handbag had to be made leather to look good and to last but thankfully that just isn't the case anymore. The next time you're in the market for a bag, check out some of the websites above - you may be glad you did:)

If you've enjoyed this post, you might be interested in Chic Yoga Clothes.





1 comment:

  1. Vegan bags are new to me and what a great idea. I particularly like the clutch.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Join the fun - I'd love to hear from you :)